General (2,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wrong sized kit?!

Thought I'd set this up for anyone who bought kit and it doesn't fit, so needs to buy and sell or swap!

Started by Lisa Bretherick

21 Sep 19
Reply by Eduardo Fernandez

Awesome gig featuring Windrusher Jenny!

The super multi-talented Jenny G as well as being a scientist, triathlete and a wonderful massage therapist, is also an amazing musician.…

Started by Laura A

7 Sep 19
Reply by Lloyd Collier

ROFL Entries Open

Got a 8.30 spot to avoid traffic https://www.dulwichparagon.com/index.php/2017/08/03/ride-of-the-falling-leaves-2017/

Started by Francesco S

11 Sep 19
Reply by Gesine Junker

Beginner runners

Hi all, We were just chatting at the Saturday Lido swim about runs for beginners, or people who don't feel all that speedy yet. It'd be goo…

Started by Nicola Kelly

5 Sep 18
Reply by Lloyd Collier

TT ride to Henley on Sunday

Barcelona iM is looming and this will be my last long ride on the TT bike. Plan is to head out to Windsor via Richmond Park, then on to Hen…

Started by Charles Barclay

1 Sep 18
Reply by Charles Barclay

Carpenter/electrician now required for Deborah's new trophy cabinet

Having now won a bronze medal at the ITU age group world championships in Rotterdam, Deborah will now need to urgently address the need for…

Started by Tony

2 Sep 17
Reply by Lloyd Collier

Last minute *heated* lido tour! Saltdean Lido Sunday 17th Sept

Hi everyone, I've just realised that despite being a heated pool, Saltdean lido (http://saltdeanlido.org/) is closing for the season at the…

Started by Erika Kennington

6 Sep 16
Reply by Erika Kennington

Swim Serpentine - who is swimming?

Post below if you have entered and what time your wave is - hopefully we can say hi! The water today is 14C which is going to feel a littl…

Started by Laura A

2 Sep 15
Reply by Luis Manuel Cavaco Conceicao

Sunday 17 Sept Bike ride 9am Lido - 3 hours ride but not at 30 kph and not 180k ;-)

Mr Barclay's commitment to his training with a trip out to Windsor on his TT bike is impressive ..... but at the end of 180 km at 30kph  I…

Started by Tony

0 Sep 15

Winter timetable

I'm afraid it's that time of year again when we start thinking about the Winter timetable, boo!  It launches officially at the end of Sept,…

Started by Lucy Hurn

5 Sep 14
Reply by Nick Flower

RSS

Events

Strava

© 2017   Created by paul.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service