Tony's Discussions (1,865)

Discussions Replied To (1677) Replies Latest Activity

"Well i am not already there having had an extended reinstall of the roof rack But d…"

Tony replied on Saturday to **PLEASE READ** Sussex Club Champs Information

102 yesterday
Reply by Laura A

"Now that Uber have been banned maybe Becky could take over coordinating London minic…"

Tony replied on Friday to **PLEASE READ** Sussex Club Champs Information

102 yesterday
Reply by Laura A

"There is that one Charles suggested - swim 4K on shark infested Arctic waters, cycle…"

Tony replied on Thursday to Event suggestions for the next season!

13 1 hour ago
Reply by Francesco S

"Any news about Deborah's display cabinet? I think she should go for antique mahogan…"

Tony replied Sep 19 to World Champs in Rotterdam

18 on Saturday
Reply by Sarah Rounding

"Just in case people get the wrong idea, the apprehensive look on my face before Pila…"

Tony replied Sep 17 to serpentine swim 2017

9 Sep 17
Reply by zec jacota

"Hey Zec well done! Was great to see you. And in the end you did very well and seeme…"

Tony replied Sep 17 to serpentine swim 2017

9 Sep 17
Reply by zec jacota

"Gesine - I'm driving down and judging by the number of times you are in Dulwich swim…"

Tony replied Sep 15 to **PLEASE READ** Sussex Club Champs Information

102 yesterday
Reply by Laura A

"Joking aside, considering last November that 20m front crawl in the Virgin Active po…"

Tony replied Sep 13 to Overdue Race Report - Portsmouth Tri - Haren Thillainathan

8 Sep 14
Reply by Margaret Patrick

"Thanks Haren No canoeists subject to Yer Actual Appy Ammer treatment this time then?"

Tony replied Sep 13 to Overdue Race Report - Portsmouth Tri - Haren Thillainathan

8 Sep 14
Reply by Margaret Patrick

"Thanks Lloyd Was relieved to find that spiked trainers are also available for femal…"

Tony replied Sep 13 to XC shoes - What to buy?

6 Sep 13
Reply by Lloyd Collier

RSS

© 2017   Created by paul.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service