Lucy Hurn's Discussions (699)

Discussions Replied To (519) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all, the event is up for this Wednesday, please sign up if you want to come, the…"

Lucy Hurn replied on Monday to Beginners bieke - please let me know if you're interested in attending

6 on Monday
Reply by Lucy Hurn

"Bumping it up again....."

Lucy Hurn replied on Monday to Members' survey, please help us to support you better, and win prizes!

3 on Monday
Reply by Lucy Hurn

"Bumping this back up to the top. Thanks to all those who have replied already."

Lucy Hurn replied Aug 8 to Members' survey, please help us to support you better, and win prizes!

3 on Monday
Reply by Lucy Hurn

"So it looks like 16 August is the most popular option so lets go with that. Those wh…"

Lucy Hurn replied Aug 7 to Beginners bieke - please let me know if you're interested in attending

6 on Monday
Reply by Lucy Hurn

"Hi Esther, I'm potentially up for the `19th but not definitely yet so don't let me c…"

Lucy Hurn replied Aug 7 to Sea Swimming

41 yesterday
Reply by Luis Manuel Cavaco Conceicao

"Its absolutely beautiful down there, very jealous, it was in my calendar but I signe…"

Lucy Hurn replied Aug 6 to Anyone doing Swanage Triathlon 13th August?

5 Aug 6
Reply by Laura A

"Its not the watch but what you do with it James!"

Lucy Hurn replied Aug 3 to Advice on watches for training/competing

13 Aug 3
Reply by Lucy Hurn

"Carrying wetsuits=extra training benefit! That said if anyone is driving and wanted…"

Lucy Hurn replied Aug 3 to Sea Swimming

41 yesterday
Reply by Luis Manuel Cavaco Conceicao

"If you're interested in a Garmin but not bothered about having the latest model then…"

Lucy Hurn replied Aug 3 to Advice on watches for training/competing

13 Aug 3
Reply by Lucy Hurn

"Nooooooo Emily, don't leave us! Thanks so much for the great work you've done this y…"

Lucy Hurn replied Aug 2 to Communications post up for sale

1 Aug 2
Reply by Lucy Hurn

RSS

© 2017   Created by paul.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service