Haren Thillainathan's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

" Just a couple of clarifications in terms of my van being driven by my guide Ed.  We…"

Haren Thillainathan replied on Thursday to **PLEASE READ** Sussex Club Champs Information

102 12 hours ago
Reply by Laura A

"Helen, if you've not sorted yourselve out already there should be space for you and…"

Haren Thillainathan replied Sep 18 to **PLEASE READ** Sussex Club Champs Information

102 12 hours ago
Reply by Laura A

"Thank you Tony if I'd known being a member of Windrush came with reporting obligatio…"

Haren Thillainathan replied Sep 13 to Overdue Race Report - Portsmouth Tri - Haren Thillainathan

8 Sep 14
Reply by Margaret Patrick

"I am keen to do some XC as part of my winter toughening up, on the basis that  compe…"

Haren Thillainathan replied Sep 11 to Cross Country is back!

38 6 hours ago
Reply by Luis Manuel Cavaco Conceicao

"Cracking effort Lloyd well impressed you're already setting the benchmark for the ne…"

Haren Thillainathan replied Aug 21 to Kalmar brief report

9 Aug 23
Reply by Charles Barclay

"Esther similarly I can't make tomorrow but would be interested if there is another t…"

Haren Thillainathan replied Jul 7 to Eastbourne/Seven Sisters trail run and swim this weekend

6 Jul 9
Reply by Hannah

"I'd echo all the above compliments to Rory and all the fantastic volunteers.  Superb…"

Haren Thillainathan replied Jun 26 to Aquathlon 2017 - congratulations

12 Jun 30
Reply by Tony

"Done and done I believe, thanks Becky"

Haren Thillainathan replied May 26 to ***2017 England Athletics subs due***

16 Jun 1
Reply by Sam Blackburn

"Thanks Becky, much obliged"

Haren Thillainathan replied May 25 to ***2017 England Athletics subs due***

16 Jun 1
Reply by Sam Blackburn

"Hi Becky I don't seem to be having any joy with the link for the new memvers form, i…"

Haren Thillainathan replied May 25 to ***2017 England Athletics subs due***

16 Jun 1
Reply by Sam Blackburn

RSS

© 2017   Created by paul.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service