Session limit: 16 attendees
When: Every fortnight
Herne Hill Velodrome is an iconic outdoor 450 metre cycle track and 1948 Olympic cycling venue so a great place to cycle.
This is a general session, there is a newbie to the velodrome session at the beginning of every month which is great if those want to attend but would like to extra coaching on how to cycle on the track.
- Great for building bike fitness, strength and handling
- Multiple levels of speed and ability - so always a group to join similar to you
- Traffic free
- Confidence building for helping to ride in a group
- Optional brick run to help prep for race day
What to bring:
- Tight fitting cycling clothes recommended (bring a warm layer to put on as it is outside) and your cycling shoes
- Helmet and geared road bike with working brakes
- Trainers (for the brick run)
How to attend:
- Sign in with the WINDRUSH coach immediately after arrival (normally located by the steps and benches) inside the track
- To be guaranteed of a space please login and RSVP for the session. If you cannot make a session please change your RSVP status to free up your place for someone else.
- To check whether you are within the session limit, count the number signed up before you, starting from the bottom right corner.
- Any questions just comment below