Session limit: 16 attendees
When: Tuesdays 19:30 - 21:00
Herne Hill Velodrome is an iconic outdoor 450 metre cycle track and 1948 Olympic cycling venue so a great place to cycle.
If you are new to the track the coach will do a Velodrome Introduction at the beginning of the session so when you are ready you will feel confident to join the group and ride together.
- Great for building bike fitness, strength and handling
- Multiple levels of speed and ability - so there is always a group to join similar to you
- Traffic free
- Confidence building for helping to ride in a group
What to bring:
- Snacks (cake to share is always great!)
- Tight fitting cycling clothes recommended
- Bring warm layers to put on (as it is outside)
- Cycling shoes (trainers or clips) and your helmet
- Geared road bike with working brakes
- Please remove all lights, pumps, water bottles, etc. before cycling on the track
How to attend:
- RSVP to secure your spot
- Sign in with the WINDRUSH coach immediately on arrival
- To be guaranteed a spot please login and RSVP for the session.
- Cancellations only allowed before midday on Tuesday.
- Any questions just comment below