Lloyd Collier's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I have managed to work some magic and rearrange my Saturday night commitment so we c…"

Lloyd Collier replied yesterday to Reminder.. Windrush New Year Party tickets

1 yesterday
Reply by Lloyd Collier

"Hey, do we have any last takers, I'll get in touch with the Bleepers and get a coupl…"

Lloyd Collier replied Jan 8 to New Year Bleep Test ?!

12 Jan 8
Reply by Ben Hudson

"A great fun - & very muddy - day out for a very successful Windrush team with 3r…"

Lloyd Collier replied Jan 8 to Penshurst Village New Year's Cross Country Sunday Jan 7th 11.30

10 Jan 8
Reply by Alex Green

"Neil good to see that West Kent’s second best triathlon club will also be there... "

Lloyd Collier replied Jan 4 to Penshurst Village New Year's Cross Country Sunday Jan 7th 11.30

10 Jan 8
Reply by Alex Green

"last push team - there's still 3 spaces left (depending on whether Rhodri will still…"

Lloyd Collier replied Jan 2 to Brighton Marathon 2018 club places available

31 Jan 2
Reply by Rhodri Harris

"Welcome to the Windrush family guys. Come to Track - it’s a great session and is des…"

Lloyd Collier replied Jan 2 to New(ish) to the area

6 Jan 5
Reply by Dan Byrne

"A little reminder for this Sunday. Looks like I’m driving down in the morning and ne…"

Lloyd Collier replied Jan 2 to Penshurst Village New Year's Cross Country Sunday Jan 7th 11.30

10 Jan 8
Reply by Alex Green

"whoops. I was a bit tipsy!"

Lloyd Collier replied Dec 21, 2017 to VMLM 2018 club place

8 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Rhodri Harris

"in a totally impartial (and filmed) late night drunken drawing out of the hat at the…"

Lloyd Collier replied Dec 21, 2017 to VMLM 2018 club place

8 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Rhodri Harris

"Angel sorry for that. the links have been corrected on the original post from back i…"

Lloyd Collier replied Dec 19, 2017 to Brighton Marathon 2018 club places available

31 Jan 2
Reply by Rhodri Harris

RSS

© 2018   Created by Colin M.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service