Erika Kennington's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd love to do Windermere one way too. Hector, do you think you'd be able to find me…"

Erika Kennington replied Nov 30 to Open water swimming 2018

49 Dec 4
Reply by Nicola Kelly

"For unlit country roads I actually use a head torch - cheaper than a bike light of t…"

Erika Kennington replied Nov 16 to Winter Bike Lights

10 Nov 19
Reply by Lloyd Collier

"Of course Rosie - great to have you along. See you at 9 at the lido"

Erika Kennington replied Oct 15 to Lido tour to Lewes Sunday 15th October: Pells Pool (unheated)

6 Oct 15
Reply by Erika Kennington

"If you can't find it then feel free to reincarnate Windie (from IM Barca; all you ne…"

Erika Kennington replied Oct 13 to In search of the Windrush flag

1 Oct 13

"Awesome Beckie, hope you can make it. Fingers crossed Margaret is coming along too.…"

Erika Kennington replied Oct 12 to Lido tour to Lewes Sunday 15th October: Pells Pool (unheated)

6 Oct 15

"Already working on a whole season programme!! Someone's going to have to persuade S…"

Erika Kennington replied Oct 11 to Event suggestions for the next season!

41 Oct 13
Reply by Edward Lockhart

"Great to have you along Jo, see you tomorrow "

Erika Kennington replied Sep 16 to Last minute *heated* lido tour! Saltdean Lido Sunday 17th Sept

6 Sep 16

"Awesome - maybe I should put that in the title!! "

Erika Kennington replied Sep 16 to Last minute *heated* lido tour! Saltdean Lido Sunday 17th Sept

6 Sep 16

"BUMP: Any other takers, the weather's looking good (well ... not wet, cold or windy…"

Erika Kennington replied Sep 15 to Last minute *heated* lido tour! Saltdean Lido Sunday 17th Sept

6 Sep 16

"One more to throw into the mix: I'm considering another #lidotour down to Saltdean l…"

Erika Kennington replied Sep 8 to 60k bike ride Sunday 17 9am Lido

10 Sep 10
Reply by Tony

RSS

© 2017   Created by Colin M.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service