All, great news, we have been contacted by Brighton who are looking to bolster their race with UK club runners for 2018.

For those who haven't run Brighton before I can highly recommend it. It has all the razzmatazz of a big City marathon - and is the UK's second largest with around 12,000 runners - but it has the massive advantages over London of a much more compact "footprint" of the course meaning it's much easier for your friends/spectathletes / loved ones to see you in a few places and meet at the finish for several pints on the beach!

We have 10 spaces available to fully paid up 2017 members who have a valid 2017-2018 UK Athletics EA registration.

If more than 10 people want a spot then we will look at criteria how most fairly to allocate them - perhaps by the number of marshalling or volunteering at club / Brockwell Parkrun events that people have done.

Price is £69.50.

Places can be deferred in the event of injury [albeit Brighton's policy is that an entry fee in 2019 will still apply for places deferred from 2019].

If we can have a show of hands on here, I will close this "ballot" on Dec 31st (as training should have begun in earnest by then !).

Your Run Captain,

Lloyd

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’m checking how we get your EA numbers and will then advise - The club has to do it for you all

how to apply (via the club) for your EA registration number:

https://pay.gocardless.com/flow/RE00069AGSW36ZMXXKF4RHCQ7WD40Z6P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Strava

© 2017   Created by Colin M.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service