Thank you to the 45 people who took the time to vote...it's now time to announce the results!!

Event calendar for 2018

Club champ races that we will plan everything for:

Crystal Palace Sprint Triathlon 13 MAY (entries open in JAN)
Sussex Standard Distance Triathlon 23 SEPT
Cotswold Classic Middle Distance Triathlon 5 AUG

The most popular races we will be promoting a large Windrush tribe to attend:

Paris Marathon, France 8 APR
Deva Triathlon (Middle or Standard Distance Triathlon) 3 JUN
Ironman 70.3 Edinburgh 1 JUL
Dunwich Dynamo London Cycle Sportive 28 JUL
Breca Swimrun Lake Buttermere (Sprint or Full) 11/12 AUG
Reebok Ragnar Overnight Running Relay TBC SEP
Ironman Italy 22 SEP

This is a plan and things could change so keep an eye on the forum and if you fancy any other race you are welcome to post about it and encourage others to join.

If you fancy any of the above get signed up and join the other Windies!

Comment below what you have signed up to...

Views: 728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very tempted by Italy, can I justify two M Dot events in a year

I will!!



Ellie R said:
Do it G...!!!
I’d definitely recommend Dunwich - planning to do it this year again (but it clashes with Ride Prudential if you are lucky to get a ballot entry). I’m super keen on doing my first ever swim run too

Definitely keen for Italy - great suggestion!

Just signed up for Grafman Aquabike (middle distance on the 20th May)! It's part of the triathlon, so others who want to run (I hear it's a thing) can join in too! Fast and flat course! 

https://nicetrievents.com/events/grafman-middle-distance-triathlon-...

I've signed up for the aquabike too. Time to try something new...

Rob Weinert-Aplin said:

Just signed up for Grafman Aquabike (middle distance on the 20th May)! It's part of the triathlon, so others who want to run (I hear it's a thing) can join in too! Fast and flat course! 

https://nicetrievents.com/events/grafman-middle-distance-triathlon-...

In terms of logistics, would you travel to Huntington by train and stay overnight? (I’m a bit of a planning nerd...]

That's an option. Haven't thought that far ahead!

Alicja Furmanczyk said:

In terms of logistics, would you travel to Huntington by train and stay overnight? (I’m a bit of a planning nerd...]

Finally a club-champs event on a day when I'm in the country, don't have a race on, have bought some kit, don't have my children etc etc!!

Cotswold Classic half. game on.

Have also signed up for the Cotswold half. Two middle distance events for next summer, gulp...  

I've just signed up for Edinburgh 70.3. Slightly terrified at the prospect of a sea swim, so will be looking to get some practice in in May/June if any fancies a trip to the seaside!

Nick Flower said:

70.3 Edinburgh! My first middle distance eeek. Would love some company in this one!

Seaside swim stuff yes defo keen!! Pondering at the moment what else to go for next year and what is realistic. 

Claire Stagg said:

I've just signed up for Edinburgh 70.3. Slightly terrified at the prospect of a sea swim, so will be looking to get some practice in in May/June if any fancies a trip to the seaside!

Nick Flower said:

70.3 Edinburgh! My first middle distance eeek. Would love some company in this one!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Strava

© 2017   Created by Colin M.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service