I know it is early doors to be thinking about a training camp for next year, but following the successful Lanzarote camp in February, I want to guage interest in a similar camp next year at around the same time (thinking Sat Feb 24 to Sun March 4 which would give seven full training days). Club la Santa gets booked up very early so I will need to reserve apartments and swim lanes soon now. Thinking of three apartments/15 people again or four apartments/20 people max.

Let me know if you are interested.

Views: 1983

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just Paid Deposit - going to book flights as soon as this questions is answered

Take bike or rent a bike??? HELP, please! 

Raya

Awhh really glad Raya can have my spot... you'll get another 1000
Insta followers with some
Posts in the sun ☀️ lol! It will be an amazing trip.
Thanks for the congrats... might think of a windrush related masters project x
Awesome news Anna! Although I'm sad you won't be coming along. Please definitely think of all the injured Windies in your dissertation!!!

Anna Marshall said:
Awhh really glad Raya can have my spot... you'll get another 1000
Insta followers with some
Posts in the sun ☀️ lol! It will be an amazing trip.
Thanks for the congrats... might think of a windrush related masters project x

Hello  !! I am back in the land of wifi and just about to book up my flights. Can I have a little bit of info on this just to make sure I get to Lanza ? 

Thank you !! 

Hi Paul,

flight out is on Sat Feb 24 Easyjet leaving Gatwick at 07:40, return flight is Sun March 4 leaving Lanza at 12:40.

You can take alternative flights but you will miss out on organised transfer to CLS including bike boxes.

I've just booked onto those exact flights too.

Cheers.

Snap & Booked !! See you at Gatwick :-) !!

Raya,  I'm going to be in full Marathon Mode ( whatever that is ) so I may just hire a bike out there this time ( for a few days or so, got time to think about it )  the bikes were really good and ill probably have a day off or so lying by the pool with a Pina Colada ( Non Alcoholic of course ) !! 

Great to hear that you are booked Paul - I have decided on taking my bike with me. Bike Box both ways was the same price as hiring and that was I can have my set up and bike! All booked! Very exciting!

Paul Warren said:

Snap & Booked !! See you at Gatwick :-) !!

Raya,  I'm going to be in full Marathon Mode ( whatever that is ) so I may just hire a bike out there this time ( for a few days or so, got time to think about it )  the bikes were really good and ill probably have a day off or so lying by the pool with a Pina Colada ( Non Alcoholic of course ) !! 

Due to Monarch dramas, I need to rebook my flights. Im waiting too see if their flight times will be taken over by other operators, but I'll probably be flying B.A, so might have a spare bikebox allocation.

Can't you join the EasyJet Gang ?  maybe easier ?  

paul said:

Due to Monarch dramas, I need to rebook my flights. Im waiting too see if their flight times will be taken over by other operators, but I'll probably be flying B.A, so might have a spare bikebox allocation.

Does anyone have any bikebox recommendations?   Is anyone going to be hiring a bike instead, in which case what are the options?  Grateful for advice!

I have suggestions on which one not to buy

Andrew Bowmer said:

Does anyone have any bikebox recommendations?   Is anyone going to be hiring a bike instead, in which case what are the options?  Grateful for advice!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Colin M.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service