The window for (re-)registration as an England Athletics member is now open.
The portal for renewing (or buying) your EA membership is now open for the 20-21 season. As you'll see below EA have extended the renewal window until 31st August. But please do renew as soon as you are able. The price rise has been delayed until 2021, so it remains at £15.
PLEASE NOTE YOU DO THIS VIA MYCLUBHOUSE (see instructions below).
Benefits are all noted here. One new benefit is includes their recent announcement of a 30% discount at DWSports.com for all registered athletes – meaning if you spend £50 then you save £15 - the equivalent of your registration fee.
Remember the more members we have the more marathon places we get for 2021 1 entry allocated to clubs with 10-150 first claim registered members. 2 entries allocated to clubs with 151-250 first claim registered members. 3 entries allocated to clubs with 251-350 first claim registered members.
1. Timings: The deadline for Athlete Registrations for 2020-2021 will be extended from 30 June until 31 August 2020.
2. Athlete fee reduction: The individual EA Athlete Registration fee will be fixed at £15 for 2020-2021 effective from 1 April 2020 instead of being set at £16 as previously communicated to all clubs.
3. Athlete Eligibility: In the event of a licensed competition taking place during the summer (prior to 31 August) all athletes who were registered during 2019/2020 will be eligible for competition up until 31 August. Competition checker facilities will be amended to reflect this decision. Any new athletes entering competition will need to be registered prior to the date of the event.
HOW TO (RE-)REGISTER:
1) Purchase EA membership from the club shop here.
2) Fill in the England Athletics Registration Form - 2020/2021 form here (ONLY once you have purchased membership).
Any questions or problems please let me know.
Add a Comment