We currently have a vacant committee spot – Marketing officer! A vital role making sure the world knows what is going on in Windrush as well as all of us of course.
The Marketing Officer’s main duties are to:
- Manage the Club’s marketing strategy to promote the Club both internally and externally
- Maintain accurate website content of the public areas
- Work with and lead co-opted roles (including Kit Officer, Communications Officer)
- Manage marketing material for the Club when needed
- Ensure the role works hand in hand with all on the committee to ensure all news and information is being relayed in an informative and timely way
- Plan and coordinate the Club Championship races for short/standard/middle distances and promote other races.
We have had some interest already in the role but if this is something you would be keen to do or want to hear more about please drop me a line at email@example.com by 5pm Friday 5th April.
Thanks so much
Add a Comment