We are on the look out for new coaches to join our amazing team to help deliver and run sessions to help support the clubs growing plans and potential!
If you are interested and want to find out more please drop Head Coach Rebecca an email.
What the club requires:
- You are able to commit to at least 1 coaching session per week (which may be a juniors session)
- You are looking to stay with the club and in the local area for at least 12 months
- You ENJOY triathlon (you don't need to be fast or strong - just need to be positive and encouraging!)
- No previous experience required*
What the club will provide:
- Pay for your coaching course (with the requirement you coaching the equivalent in 'free' hours - this normally takes less than 6 months to 'pay off')
- Support you in achieving your qualification
- Look to develop you to Level 2 and other coaching qualifications (e.g. first aid, open water skills...)
Find out more about level 1 coaching here
Please note priority may be given to those who represent a minority group.
*If you do have previous experience you may be able to skip level 1 - find out more here