Whilst we are still in the winter months what better way to support your training than coming along to hear some top tips from some of our professionals. We have the following talks coming up. They are open to everyone and the speakers are more than happy to answer any questions as well as show you some practical ways to support your training and racing. For more information and to book a place see the links below.
- Injury Prevention with Nichola Roberts. Tuesday 13th February 7.30pm in the Florence
- Learn how to stay on track and injury free with your training, reasons why we injure, and common injuries and how to prevent them. This is a practical session demonstrating stretches and key exercises to improve your bodies robustness to injury.
- Managing Anxiety with Sam Blackburn. Tuesday 27th February 7.30pm in the Florence
- Practical session learning some helpful types in how to manage emotions pre, during and post races.
- Sports Nutrition talk with Caroline MacGregor. Thursday 15th March 7.30pm in the Florence
- Hear how the timing and content of your meals can improve your performance and recovery from training.
- Beginners Bike Maintenance at Balfes Bikes in Streatham. Tuesday 27th March 7.30pm
- A chance to ask any questions about your bike (big or small) to the guys at Balfes, they'll also be showing us some practical tips.
- Introduction to Performance and Age Group Racing with Nick Flower and Justin Walsh Thursday TBC
- Hear from our performance leads on keys tips and ways of entering, qualifying and racing this season.
- Introduction to Mindfulness in Sports with Sam Blackburn. Thursday 12th April 7:30pm in the Florance
- A practical session on how Mindfulness might be used in your training and races.
- Ask the panel Q&A social TBC
- Come hear some great tips and ask any burning questions to our panel of experts followed by some social drinks.
- Introduction to triathlon TBC
- Our regular session introducing you to all things triathlon and Windrush.
If there are other topics you would like to see covered our seminar series please let me know and we can see what we can do!