If you are looking for a Triathlon Training Camp next year, join me in Lanzarote 23-30 April 2023 at Sands Beach Resort, Costa Teguise Beach.
It is open to all ages and abilities.
This is in addition to the Swim Camp that is running the previous week. For those that have signed up for the Swim Camp but would prefer the Triathlon Training Camp you can change at no cost. You can do both weeks.
The aim of the Triathlon Training Camp is to give you an experience to remember, give focus to improve your performance and help you achieve your potential. Whether you are a GB Age Grouper or embarking on your triathlon journey, there are sufficient coaches to cater for all levels and you will not be alone.
• Train across all three Triathlon disciplines
• Swim sessions in both the pool and open water – perfect preparation for anyone wishing to qualify for GB Age Group Competitions or simply to become more confident in open water
• Practice the all-important Transition skills – T1 (Swim to Bike) and T2 (Bike to Run)
• Improve bike handling skills
• Opportunities for off road running to adjust for different terrain
• Hone your pace management
• Focus on run technique, it is never too late to change or adjust
• Understand the technical gadgets
• Avoid injuries with core conditioning and stretching sessions for Triathlon disciplines to build into your routine
• Consider and discuss improved fuel and nutrition across all race distances
I will be one of the assistant coaches on this camp.
The booking fee for the camp is £535.50 if you book before 1 January 2023. The half board accommodation for 7 nights is £330 (converted from Euros) on a 2-sharing basis, single rooms are available. Flights and transfers are in addition.
The links to the website for more information are below. You can always contact me to discuss. This camp is run by Tri50 Training Camps and is open to all ages not just the older athletes.
Best wishes to all Windrush Triathletes,
Add a Comment