The window for (re-)registration as an England Athletics member is now open.
The portal for renewing (or buying) your EA membership is now open for the 21-22 season. As you'll see below EA have extended the renewal window until 31st August. But please do renew as soon as you are able. For the 2021/22 year, from 1 April 2021, the fee for athlete registration will remain at £15 (for the fifth consecutive year). We add a small fee on MyClubhouse to cover the payment fees.
PLEASE NOTE YOU DO THIS VIA MYCLUBHOUSE (see instructions below). NOT VIA EA.
Remember the more members we have the more marathon places we get for 2022: 1 entry allocated to clubs with 10-150 first claim registered members. 2 entries allocated to clubs with 151-250 first claim registered members.
1. Timings: The deadline for Athlete Registrations for 2021-2022 will be extended from 30 June until 31 August 2021.
2. Athlete fee reduction: The individual EA Athlete Registration fee will be fixed at £15 for 2021-2022
3. Athlete Eligibility: In the event of a licensed competition taking place during the summer (prior to 31 August) all athletes who were registered during 2020/2021 will be eligible for competition up until 31 August. Competition checker facilities will be amended to reflect this decision. Any new athletes entering competition will need to be registered prior to the date of the event.
HOW TO (RE-)REGISTER:
1) Purchase EA membership from the club shop here.
2) Fill in the England Athletics Registration Form - 2020/2021 form here (ONLY once you have purchased membership).
3) I will be doing a bulk purchase once a month, on the 2nd May, 6th June, 4th July and 1st Aug. Once I have done this you will receive your digital (renewal) packs.
Any questions or problems please let me know.
Add a Comment