Thanks to all those Windrushers dragging themselves out of bed on a Saturday morning to compete in the parkrun tourism competition 2019.
A recap on the rules of the competition trying to encourage visiting new parkruns and most importantly to get everyone social running flying the Windrush flag high.
Parkrun tourism rules
- 10 points for any run (new run rule scrapped as lets all have points for running!!)
- 100 points for volunteering
- 100 points for a social park run (photos of the group required on the running Whats app forum)
- >4 Windrushers in the competition at the same parkrun
- Brockwell is not counted as this is our 'home' parkrun
- 100 points for a new parkrun PB
- 250 points for any foreign park runs
Special xmas points
- 100 bonus points for xmas day or new years day runs
- Fancy dress points (to be awarded by my 6 yr old niece)
- 200 points for best outfit
- 150 points for second best outfit
- 100 points for all other runners who run on xmas day
Results to date can be found here: https://myclubhouse.windrushtri.co.uk/Client/Documents/Parkrun%2020...
Looking forward to seeing you out there. ;)