We are on the look out for new coaches to join our amazing team to help deliver and run sessions to help support the clubs to continue delivering amazing sessions for the community in the future!
If you are interested and want to find out more please read the below...it's a very rewarding journey – just chat to any coach running a session.
What the club needs:
- You are able to assist with least 1 timetabled coached session every fortnight (which may be a juniors session - these start at 6pm)
- You are looking to stay with the club and in the local area for at least 12 months
- You enjoy triathlon (you don't need to be fast or strong or winning - just looking for members who are positive and encouraging)
- No previous experience required* - you will be supported and learn everything you need to know on the course
What the club will provide:
- Pay** for your coaching course (with idea that you coach the equivalent in 'free' hours - this normally takes 4-6 months - after this you then get paid for the coaching sessions)
- Support you in achieving your qualification
- Aid you in other qualifications (e.g. first aid, open water skills, etc)
- Join a great supportive and experienced coaching team
- Get 'coach' club kit!!
The next courses are:
- Brunel / Uxbridge
Online workshop 1 11/09/23 online from 18:30-20:00
Online workshop 2 12/10/23 online from 18:30-20:00
Development day 29/10/23 Face to face at Brunel Uni and Hillingdon Sports Complex
- VeloPark / London Aquatics Centre
Online workshop 1 03/10/23 online from 18:30-20:00
Online workshop 2 31/10/23 online from 18:30-20:00
Development day TBC 18/11/23 Face to face at Lee Valley VeloPark and London
Find out more about coaching here https://www.britishtriathlon.org/coaching, drop questions below or DM me on WhatsApp (Becky G).
*If you do have previous coaching experience you may be able to skip the first level - just let us know
**Approval for paying for your course needs to be signed off so please check before signing up.