We have just launched a brand new Windrush Triathlon Club website plus a new membership system - which means you can get your 2018 membership NOW and be one of the first to get your hands on the new membership card!!
Throughout 2017, the committee has been busy creating a new web presence - to help tell the world who we are, what we do and why they should support and join the Windrush family.
What are the benefits of a new website?
- A fresh and engaging way to connect with new and potential members
- A simple and easy way to navigate and find out more about our great club
What’s happening to our current website?
- Don’t fear, the forum isn’t going anywhere and everyone can continue to post exactly the same way you do now at https://clubhouse.windrushtri.co.uk/
- Information pages will move to the new website which you can easily access from the Forum
- We have also moved to a dedicated membership system with online payment platform.
Why, and what benefits will it bring?
- It was voted for by the majority of members in 2017’s survey
- It enables the use of credit/debit cards for membership and kit payments
- It offers a sophisticated membership management platform to keep better track of an ever-growing membership base
- It provides a more streamlined way to purchase club kit
- As a second phase to the launch, in early 2018, we will also be rolling out credit/debit card payments for training sessions.
What does this mean?
- Coaches will have more time to spend on coaching within the session
- Members know that they are guaranteed a spot
- Cancellations and notifications are easier to manage
- As this will be launched in 2018, please continue with the current way of booking sessions until we let you know otherwise
This is AMAZING! How do I see it?
- Start by navigating to windrushtri.co.uk to view the shiny new website
- Check out the new membership platform here and get your hands on a 2018 Windrush membership with a brand new card!
We hope you will all love the new website and membership platform which the committee (old and new) have spent many hours designing and creating. If you do have any comments or suggestions please pop us an email.
Also, we are only human so if you spot any odd things - pop us an email about that too.
Thank you for reading and hope you love it as much as we do - I am looking forward to you all being part of the Windrush family in 2018!
From your Windrush Chairperson,
Please Note - If when navigating to windrushtri.co.uk you are redirected to our forum, you may need to clear your browser cache. Click here for instructions.